2 Admin

Igorek

You are making good servers, but rarely.
Mb try 2 make it at least, in half a year, thats would be great!

Genlinio

The issue concerns the players. When many of them, leave the server after 2 or 3 months of opening (because they lost 2-3 epic fights or a siege), there is no possibility, of creation a stable server. Unfortunately, this will be the fate of the new server too, since no matter how well the admin fixes the server, the players will have the same behavior. I wish to be wrong, and this time the server will have a longer duration, so all the players will have fun, hard core and casuals.

crossto

It's not an issue. It's Interlude. You can achieve everything in this game in about 1 month. 2nd month is pure pvp/oly/oe/aug. If you want to log for 1hr every day to lvl up your baby buffalo with your shillien knight then mordor is **not** for you. If you want competition come to Mordor. If you want coop, chill and hit mobs, or if l2 is some kind of virtual world where you can role-play elf and meet strangers then im sure some no-box server is more suited to you.

Last winter we had 2 months of non-stop top level competition. We had mass pvps (~1k pvps on each archer), we had sieges, 2 months of olympiad. All epics died several times. Short of 1 baium ring we were full on epics in our pvp party. Last few weeks on Mordor all we did is overenchanting. Sides got smaller every week.

People have lives, families and cannot dedicate so much time to l2 all year round. Virtually nobody can play 8hrs/day in summer and around christmas holidays. We can squeeze 2 runs (sept-nov, jan-may) in a year. Not more.

Last server was sh1t, full of bullsh1t server politic decisions, emoquits and crys. 2020 server was great 4-5 months of pvps...

crossto

Last server was sh1t, full of bullsh1t server politic decisions, emoquits and crys. 2020 server was great 4-5 months of pvps...

The only bullshit server decision was about Baium early spawn. I realized from the start that admin will make either bad decision or no decision. Thats why I came to talk to you on TS even before admin found out something is wrong. That one is on you and your side alone.

Mordor '21 had almost no casuals (thanks reborn). On one side this made the server short-lived (~2.5 months). The intial rushing cps completed the game and only things left were oe/aug/pushing boxes for cb oly. But on the other side the competition was top-notch.

Its your opinion, and i have my own. Only i can remember is cry every single day about every single sh1t on both side... i did not named specific sides or clans like you, whos always right and never make mistakes, and only here to blame somebody else. I admit if i make mistake but from you all i can read in the past years is you put blame on your enemy side, and yours never did any mistakes or was part of the server fast fall....Only thing i agree that there were no casuals. Btw, im pretty sure i was not in the ts room when you talked with the leaders, cuz i was not leader of anything.

SilverBlade

Trying to 'finish' MMORPG in minimum possible time, jerking 24/7 in party with own windows, and after that abandon these characters to change server to do the same thing over and over it is like a try to win a Special Olympics or competition for retards. If you are disabled retard with too much free time that is probably ok. But if not, that's mostly weird and dumb rather than normal.

C4jk

Making the exact same server as last run and hoping it will turn out better is nuts. How about tweaking rates and features?

Making the exact same server as last run and hoping it will turn out better is nuts. How about tweaking rates and features?
Its only my opinion, Mordor is the best IL server , there is once a year when i can return to IL ( I love IL ) , rest of the year either i rest or im playing other Chronicles. This server could be good but when the community is sh1t , there is nothing Admin can do. They can make as many variations as they want still ppl going to fck it up as always. Personally I join here cuz after some time i miss IL, and there are good pvps in that short period of time. The hope is always there for me to have a good server with good pvp like in 2020.

Mosar

It's not an issue. It's Interlude. You can achieve everything in this game in about 1 month. 2nd month is pure pvp/oly/oe/aug. If you want to log for 1hr every day to lvl up your baby buffalo with your shillien knight then mordor is **not** for you. If you want competition come to Mordor. If you want coop, chill and hit mobs, or if l2 is some kind of virtual world where you can role-play elf and meet strangers then im sure some no-box server is more suited to you.

Last winter we had 2 months of non-stop top level competition. We had mass pvps (~1k pvps on each archer), we had sieges, 2 months of olympiad. All epics died several times. Short of 1 baium ring we were full on epics in our pvp party. Last few weeks on Mordor all we did is overenchanting. Sides got smaller every week.

People have lives, families and cannot dedicate so much time to l2 all year round. Virtually nobody can play 8hrs/day in summer and around christmas holidays. We can squeeze 2 runs (sept-nov, jan-may) in a year. Not more.
Sorry my friend, but you are completely wrong. Yes, Interlude's client has a limit of items and lvls. This limit, can be obtained by someone who is a hard core player in a month as you said, but for a casual player this may take longer. And until this casual player, reaches 80 lvl with decent items, the server will be shut down because the hardcore players will be bored or they leave server because they lost some epic fights or sieges from their enemies. Since you want to reach 80 lvl in about 1 month and make some pvps for another 1 month, why you don't play in a pvp server with high rates? With this way, you will play your game as you like (competitively) from the first day, and casual players will have the opportunity to play their game too in a x4 server like Mordor. This way the server will last longer. Anyway, as you said, there is no time for the players to play 8 hours a day anymore. I agree to that. But guess, who are these players that reach 80 lvl and top items in a month. I'm pretty sure that thay are not the casuals! :)

crossto

Trying to 'finish' MMORPG in minimum possible time, jerking 24/7 in party with own windows, and after that abandon these characters to change server to do the same thing over and over it is like a try to win a Special Olympics or competition for retards. If you are disabled retard with too much free time that is probably ok. But if not, that's mostly weird and dumb rather than normal.

It's called competition. I don't have time to go online and start looking for some mediocre farm so i can pvp in 3-5 months. We play a lot for 2 months and then we take a break. I haven't played L2 since May and prob. won't play any until Mordor 22. Time is precious. I don't have time to LARP for months on some no-box x1 rate.

crossto

Sorry my friend, but you are completely wrong. Yes, Interlude's client has a limit of items and lvls. This limit, can be obtained by someone who is a hard core player in a month as you said, but for a casual player this may take longer. And until this casual player, reaches 80 lvl with decent items, the server will be shut down because the hardcore players will be bored or they leave server because they lost some epic fights or sieges from their enemies. Since you want to reach 80 lvl in about 1 month and make some pvps for another 1 month, why you don't play in a pvp server with high rates? With this way, you will play your game as you like (competitively) from the first day, and casual players will have the opportunity to play their game too in a x4 server like Mordor. This way the server will last longer. Anyway, as you said, there is no time for the players to play 8 hours a day anymore. I agree to that. But guess, who are these players that reach 80 lvl and top items in a month. I'm pretty sure that thay are not the casuals! :)
If server dies in 2 months and you are still farming your sub or whatever, then this server didn't have enough ppl like you to begin with. On server with casuals the server needs like 4-5 months to die because the initial exodus of rushing cps after 2 months will NOT kill the server.

I don't play pvp servers because l2 pvp is honestly not that interesting. There is very little skill involved in 2 archers in top gear hitting each other. On lowrates you can have a plan, apply your knowledge, use your time efficiently, have the right priorities and your pvp party can be 10x more powerful than your enemy's.

SilverBlade

It's called competition. I don't have time to go online and start looking for some mediocre farm so i can pvp in 3-5 months. We play a lot for 2 months and then we take a break. I haven't played L2 since May and prob. won't play any until Mordor 22. Time is precious. I don't have time to LARP for months on some no-box x1 rate.
That's called bullshit. If you do not have time to play MMORPG then go and play some kind of shooters or DOTA instead. And don't f#ck brains to other people with your perverted wet fantasies.

crossto

It's just Interlude. As it was back in 2008/09. Or at least very close to it. Last 12 years just made the game a bit faster.

There are of course alternatives. You can find servers trying to figure out some version of "interlude of our dreams" filled with no-box policies, captchas and epic and oly delays. But those only trade server longevity for host of other issues.

Nobody is making new interlude content and the one NCSoft made is garbage. So just pick server and play.

15 years ago ppl did not know the game 100% everything was new, even nowadays there are still ppl dont know how to farm properly in IL ( after so many years) and thats not our problem, still i would say 80% of ppl already know this game from A to Z... I can talk only about my point of view. I play IL cuz of that specific groups of friends who likes to return to IL once every year. We have good farm time , and good pvp - 2020 best of the Mordor time - ( when ppl are not b1tching around too much ) . I play in CP cuz i dont have time either, in CP i play on the first days the most like every other cps do, and then i go back to the real life and make the schedule for that short period of time to have some fun. If somebody is looking for a server with 6 months of lifetime, Mordor is not for that. There are thousands of pvp servers, normal servers, high or low rate servers all of them has their unique rules and lifetime just like Mordor and it wont change cuz being totally honest, Admins want to give a server for couple of months with farm and pvp and thats it. They know they cant make a long term server and not cuz they dont want but there is no community for that , Mordor's community is never ever going to make a server longterm. There are couple of lucky servers with good lifetime but you cant make every server like that, cuz pretty simple we are not in that age anymore to play 6 months of same where after a short time nothing else left to do just oe, oly and pvp...find some friends to play with (it does not have to be CP ) , with good ppl its really fun, thats the point. If you cant then it wont be a good server for you.

Cuz expect the first edition, i played on all of them, so after 3 years i pretty much know whats going to happen, tbh, seeing your reactions, you are full of hate, agression, arrogance, no wonder nobody wants to play with you.

Also what are you doing here? There is a well known low rate IL server which up for more than 1 year now, that is pretty much a longterm server, go play there.

AleQteam

x1 work 1 year
x4 work 4 months
we played 2021 until the last
we will play 2022 the same way
Perhaps with a break.
Are you ready to play long and fight 2v2cp ????