CP ToxicPhenomenons

srr

Akalyptos please do the favor to the world and die :)
You will play 1 week on adrenaline, next week you will fap with your girls in CP that you can kill everyone on server and in 3rd week you will get banned or emo quit screaming that you dont have competition.

Random

Akalyptos please do the favor to the world and die :)
You will play 1 week on adrenaline, next week you will fap with your girls in CP that you can kill everyone on server and in 3rd week you will get banned or emo quit screaming that you dont have competition.
Well, Admin should keep eye on them in first weeks to make sure they don't use adrealine. Additionally If someone is pro enough they should manage to compete with Toxic even though they use adrealine so they will won't quite to fast:)

crossto

so ADMIN will allow bots again :/
afaik they got banned on all prev. mordors so no. no free botting for them. on shrine tho i think admin sold them unban. that was big yikes. hope its no longer an option since that killed shrine (which is still running kekw).

anyway adrenaline is slower farming than ppl playing in shifts early game so they will get rolled over by tigrisky or some russian cps as usual.

maverink

afaik they got banned on all prev. mordors so no. no free botting for them. on shrine tho i think admin sold them unban. that was big yikes. hope its no longer an option since that killed shrine (which is still running kekw).

anyway adrenaline is slower farming than ppl playing in shifts early game so they will get rolled over by tigrisky or some russian cps as usual.
believe me if you play 5 mates together with 3 boxes each like those retards do , you farm 24/7 at once with archer cp and spoil cp behind with bot , one week 78 lvl believe me they did that in previous servers

crossto

i think they push cov with active ppl playing destros like everybody else. they just adrenaline archers out of sight instead of leeching mos/fog on day 7-8 like everyone else. so minor boost for them but they are still like 1-2 days slower on cov than other CPs.

ive seen them on like 3-4 servers and they never outrushed anyone for early epics so i'm not that bothered with their bots and neither should you.

Last edited:

crossto

On this mordor you are going down bro. Youll quit faster than ever.
@Admin decides when they stop playing, not them. also depends on his in-game activity and features like paid unban. my guess is late january early february. but most likely before first olympiad.

srr

I hope they will quit b4 first heroes. The sooner they will quit the less damage they will do to server and its community.