Oly 2 weeks

YamaQQ

For late game I think olympiad 14 days it's a good choice. Randoms and low lvl clans will have a chance to try get some heroes as well. Think about it.

NoF

15 days sounds cool +1
also please think about increasing number of nobless required to start wave from 5 to 9 , retail like
that gona make olympiad more intrested , instead watching 2 wave and snipe for enemies oly farmers and make 10 other waves meantime

Jasiu

15 days sounds cool +1
also please think about increasing number of nobless required to start wave from 5 to 9 , retail like
that gona make olympiad more intrested , instead watching 2 wave and snipe for enemies oly farmers and make 10 other waves meantime
+1

Admin

Administrator
15 days / 1/2 reward

it seems to be a good idea, we will test on OBT if the system works as it should.

this has already been changed:
9 Required registrants to begin non class based competition daily.
5 Required registrants to begin class based competition daily.

Murtag

Wight limit in olympiad is a gamechanger indeed. Also glad to hear that we will finally have retail-like olympiad requirements.

However, when it comes to changing olympiad period, which would be a significant change to the server's setup that may affect both competitive groups and casuals alike, it should be discussed among the entire Mordor's community. Don't make a decision based on opinion of 10 old farts, the hour is still young and most peeps that are going to play here are not even aware of Rohan yet.

Cheers!

Random

Wight limit in olympiad is a gamechanger indeed. Also glad to hear that we will finally have retail-like olympiad requirements.

However, when it comes to changing olympiad period, which would be a significant change to the server's setup that may affect both competitive groups and casuals alike, it should be discussed among the entire Mordor's community. Don't make a decision based on opinion of 10 old farts, the hour is still young and most peeps that are going to play here are not even aware of Rohan yet.

Cheers!
Indeed there is a lot of time to discuss above changes, however I don't believe there will be significant resistance in changing olympiad period

Ozark

we to prefer 15 days olympiad + 9 chars to reg for oly , it will make it much more fun and more competitive plus if its 15 days it kind of makes it harder to organize feed etc etc cz of limited time especially with epics overlapping olympiad , great idea i hope u can pull it off

Archibald

we to prefer 15 days olympiad + 9 chars to reg for oly , it will make it much more fun and more competitive plus if its 15 days it kind of makes it harder to organize feed etc etc cz of limited time especially with epics overlapping olympiad , great idea i hope u can pull it off
If epic is overlapping olympiad how does it make it more competitive and more fun? Is it fun for you to sneakily win while stronger players are at epic?

I would agree that changing olympiad period is a serious change and it can be that not everyone likes it.

Personally I think it doesn't add much fun, standard period is good.
If you want to add fun, increase your chances and get competitive you just need to be stronger.

YamaQQ

If epic is overlapping olympiad how does it make it more competitive and more fun? Is it fun for you to sneakily win while stronger players are at epic?

I would agree that changing olympiad period is a serious change and it can be that not everyone likes it.

Personally I think it doesn't add much fun, standard period is good.
If you want to add fun, increase your chances and get competitive you just need to be stronger.
I think you didn t played any mordor so far. Usually a side pick most of the heroes because the others don't have so many farmers, and in the last days you can't rly sneak any good hero. In 15 days oly period, you can't rly farm points and feed so many chars. With this new setup where you need 9 ppl to start oly, will be rly rly hard to feed many classes. So basically every1 who can kill some in oly, have a chance to pick the hero

Less time to feed, less time to sneak....less olympiad period , more fights ,more ppl , more chance to interrupt it properly. Oly with epic on same time = decisions/ chance for balance heros between sides = quality over quantity ( no more 80% heros on 1 side)

On 30 days olympiad most crowded time is the last 1 week but mostly last days, while in the other 23 days ppl were sneaking inside the cb-s. I would like to try out this 15 days oly in low rate IL. If it wont work we will all learn from it and wont suggest it anymore.

YamaQQ

Less time to feed, less time to sneak....less olympiad period , more fights ,more ppl , more chance to interrupt it properly. Oly with epic on same time = decisions/ chance for balance heros between sides = quality over quantity ( no more 80% heros on 1 side)

On 30 days olympiad most crowded time is the last 1 week but mostly last days, while in the other 23 days ppl were sneaking inside the cb-s. I would like to try out this 15 days oly in low rate IL. If it wont work we will all learn from it and wont suggest it anymore.
+you need 9 people to start the Olympias. No clan will have people to make 3 chains, to think about some feed. Beside this, in 14 days you can't rly feed in the first days, when you have 18 points

Archibald

If some clan has 50 noblesse and you have 5, they can feed anyway, short period won't help you.
And if your noblesse numbers are equal and you can win fights, you can feed yours and have your 50 / 50 heroes.

It will make it more random as one need to feed more often to keep same heroes.
But it won't make it easier for "you" to become hero.

If some clan has 50 noblesse and you have 5, they can feed anyway, short period won't help you.
And if your noblesse numbers are equal and you can win fights, you can feed yours and have your 50 / 50 heroes.

There is no way that this situation will happen. Noblesses were never problem but getting ppl to make olympiad is often problem. Not everybody likes to do it but its necessary for the side to be stonger by heros.

YamaQQ

Top clans will have
There is no way that this situation will happen. Noblesses were never problem but getting ppl to make olympiad is often problem. Not everybody likes to do it but its necessary for the side to be stonger by heros.
Strong clans always fiind a way to succes in oly. If you have a strategy I think you can do some heroes, even if your clan is not on3 of the best.