OBT?

Random

Hello,

When we can expect open beta start? I know that there is a still more than 1 month before server start, however considering that there can be shorter olympaid period (15 days) it is worth to check 2 full cycle period to be sure all works correct

Random

Dear Santa Admin,

My name is Random, I am 10 (+20) years old and live in Randomland. I have been good this year and I would love beta start on Saint Nicolas Day,

Love,

Random

crossto

i wouldnt put too much time into .lock system. it can be easily bypassed if you put 5 min of thought into it. making it work would require changes to core game mechanics which should be out of question/ability for you.

example. locked char can attack flagged characters. but l2 evaluates non-force attack before start of the attack and pk status at the moment your skill lands. so if i stack -cast speed, grade penalty, and -cast speed debuffs i can easily start casting while target is purple and land hit when target is already white. resulting in karma.

for sure .lock is interesting feature and might stop few scammers/thiefs, but wont rly stop someone with dedication.

Admin

Administrator

C4jk

Would be possible to add option to OBT to set any level you wish to set? Or at least give options like "Get 1kk XP"