.expon / .expoff feature shall not be bundled with premium

C4jk

As title says, this feature shall not be included in premium package. This feature is mainly used to allow comfortable use of alt-characters, like AQ/Zaken destros or secondary chars for lowbie raids/PvE.
On contrary, premium is intended to be used for main character. Premium has enough benefits even without this included, therefore I suggest you allow .expon/.expoff command for all accounts.

crossto

As title says, this feature shall not be included in premium package. This feature is mainly used to allow comfortable use of alt-characters, like AQ/Zaken destros or secondary chars for lowbie raids/PvE.
On contrary, premium is intended to be used for main character. Premium has enough benefits even without this included, therefore I suggest you allow .expon/.expoff command for all accounts.

i disagree.

there are very few features for premium account that cannot be considered p2w. .expon/.expoff is one of them. aq chars dont need expoff, just put one high-level char in party with destros/sorks and you get 0 xp. zaken is also never an issue, there is always high lvl in party. when farming low rbs you can again keep high-lvl char in party. if you want to boost by killing low rbs then make sin eater quest and summon sin eather out of xp range, the destro doesnt get exp but other low lvls in party do.

.expoff without premium is also amazing for bots.

JohnnieWalker

+1 to c4jk , also high-lvlchars in pt to block lvling up, in some servers, lows even more the drop rate.
Bot excuse is funny , we all know server is unbotable.
.exp on/off must be for every one.

C4jk

i disagree.

there are very few features for premium account that cannot be considered p2w. .expon/.expoff is one of them. aq chars dont need expoff, just put one high-level char in party with destros/sorks and you get 0 xp. zaken is also never an issue, there is always high lvl in party. when farming low rbs you can again keep high-lvl char in party. if you want to boost by killing low rbs then make sin eater quest and summon sin eather out of xp range, the destro doesnt get exp but other low lvls in party do.

.expoff without premium is also amazing for bots.

How would you deal with 70 level raids then? How do you keep your destros 76 level so you can actually go for 75-76 raids without penalty for drops? What about Baium?

I called this a "feature for comfortable gaming", which is what it is. Yeah, you can spend hours de-leveling or trying to find a workaround, or you get simeple feature that has been allowed on all servers since 2006.

crossto

How would you deal with 70 level raids then? How do you keep your destros 76 level so you can actually go for 75-76 raids without penalty for drops? What about Baium?

I called this a "feature for comfortable gaming", which is what it is. Yeah, you can spend hours de-leveling or trying to find a workaround, or you get simeple feature that has been allowed on all servers since 2006.

yes. its a quality of life improvement. personally id love to see premium feature that will force top cps to donate from time to time. most of the clans/cps ive played with its donate first 1-2 days then nothing until the end of server. why would my clan/cp donate anything when i dump 100kk to cwh every 2-3hours from mos trains? i think ppl that play 10h+/day should put some money into the server. not just vacuum donate coins in giran for adena they dont need.

premium for quality of life improvement is perfect for that. expand weight limit and make it non-tradeable from account panel.

deleveling is very fast with castle/siege ch. but i'd buy premium anyway because its soul-crushing gameplay and it destroys all "top pvp/pk" charts.