Search results

1. C

so when START?

As @Admin wrote. It will definitely not be the next 3 months.
  2. C

Old Interlude Interface

read https://forum.l2mordor.com/index.php?threads/rivendell-x4-server-description.4116/post-12119
  3. C

pow/mcrit rate

The buff description is off, but the effect is normal Interlude. On the other hand m. crit rate is off. With 29 WIT (elf, dc robe set, +4dye) and valakas and full m. crit buff (pow, siren) i was expecting ~50-60% mcrit but on OBT its about 10%. Cannot test Infiniti Scepter on OBT but as of...
  4. C

2 Admin

It's just Interlude. As it was back in 2008/09. Or at least very close to it. Last 12 years just made the game a bit faster. There are of course alternatives. You can find servers trying to figure out some version of "interlude of our dreams" filled with no-box policies, captchas and epic and...
  5. C

2 Admin

If server dies in 2 months and you are still farming your sub or whatever, then this server didn't have enough ppl like you to begin with. On server with casuals the server needs like 4-5 months to die because the initial exodus of rushing cps after 2 months will NOT kill the server. I don't...
  6. C

2 Admin

It's called competition. I don't have time to go online and start looking for some mediocre farm so i can pvp in 3-5 months. We play a lot for 2 months and then we take a break. I haven't played L2 since May and prob. won't play any until Mordor 22. Time is precious. I don't have time to LARP...
  7. C

2 Admin

The only bullshit server decision was about Baium early spawn. I realized from the start that admin will make either bad decision or no decision. Thats why I came to talk to you on TS even before admin found out something is wrong. That one is on you and your side alone. Mordor '21 had almost...
  8. C

2 Admin

It's not an issue. It's Interlude. You can achieve everything in this game in about 1 month. 2nd month is pure pvp/oly/oe/aug. If you want to log for 1hr every day to lvl up your baby buffalo with your shillien knight then mordor is **not** for you. If you want competition come to Mordor. If you...
  9. C

CLAN Tygryski

should we be worried? :oops:
  10. C

CLAN SecretSmile

this didnt age well
  11. C

Cz/sk

Neni nahodou wanted alt klan tygrisek? pokud vim tak jste jste pro ne tak 3 hodiny delelvelovali na tom poslednim Baium cirkusu. Nebo jste jen hodne dobri kamaradi?
  12. C

help pls

generally speaking destros cannot vamp themselves enough until you start reaching fullbuff. that includes songs and dances.
  13. C

CP Vikings CP

"Odin gave his eye to acquire knowledge... but I would give far more." mix of saints, toxic, and few others see you on the battlefield, gl & hf
  14. C

EvilGeniuses

@AleQteam yes, they play with Tygrisky. No @srr i don't think they gonna leave in 3 weeks.
  15. C

Mystic w/bow or polearm

Polearm accuracy penalty applies to all classes regardless if they are mage or fighter. There are no penalties for using physical attack to kill mobs on mages. You just lack all useful skills (including passives) and have garbage stats that matter (STR, DEX, CON).
  16. C

Oly 2 weeks

any update on this @Admin ?
  17. C

Some ideas for better server.

is it though? how many boxes do you really need to farm solo? nuker + se + bd + ee + pony? destro + wc + sws + bd + cat? you know its possible to farm without fullbuf right? 1+3 is already a compromise between no-box players and no-limit players
  18. C

Tough and Beggars(В бой идут одни старики)

how about we dial down these delusions of grandeur. nobody has a fucking clue who you are. even if you and your bunch of has-beens grind here for months most ppl will still say "shade who?". pve in l2 is not without competition. as in one cp can out-pve other cps. if you can't find fun in that...
  19. C

LF CP Isolat0r

10h/day as sws is some hardcore shit.