Search results

1. R

Mystic w/bow or polearm

Indeed - I should paste rest of the page which will shed more light on the formula:
  2. R

Mystic w/bow or polearm

bump
  3. R

EvilGeniuses

GL guys
  4. R

Mystic w/bow or polearm

Shouldn't mystic classes has penalty in accurancy when using poleram or bow like below? Right now there is no penalty
  5. R

some things i test myself

1) this was already reported on discord 2) nothing new on Interlude when enchant psychical skills on power give a shit 3) dunno how it should work 4) It is OK as long it won't work on Oly as Admin was asked about it 5) Generally phisical skills should hit with non-constant dmg so something can...
  6. R

CP AleQteam

GL guys
  7. R

Oly 2 weeks

bump?
  8. R

Old interface

check this thread https://forum.l2mordor.com/index.php?threads/obt.3965/
  9. R

OBT?

Will you share system with standard Interlude interface?
  10. R

OBT?

I know I am boring but any chance Beta up today?
  11. R

OBT?

Thanks for answer. Hope you will fix them quickly
  12. R

OBT?

Bump - any chance to open beta this weekend?
  13. R

OBT?

Any specific date? considaring that 6 days left to the end of first half of December I assume it will be soon?:confused:
  14. R

OBT?

Dear Santa Admin, My name is Random, I am 10 (+20) years old and live in Randomland. I have been good this year and I would love beta start on Saint Nicolas Day, Love, Random
  15. R

OBT?

Hello, When we can expect open beta start? I know that there is a still more than 1 month before server start, however considering that there can be shorter olympaid period (15 days) it is worth to check 2 full cycle period to be sure all works correct
  16. R

CP ToxicPhenomenons

Well, Admin should keep eye on them in first weeks to make sure they don't use adrealine. Additionally If someone is pro enough they should manage to compete with Toxic even though they use adrealine so they will won't quite to fast:)
  17. R

Oly 2 weeks

Indeed there is a lot of time to discuss above changes, however I don't believe there will be significant resistance in changing olympiad period
  18. R

I would like to change my account password

I would like to change my account password