Tough and Beggars(В бой идут одни старики)

GDFTHR

Доброго времени суток уважаемые.Давно не было классических интерлюдов по этому мы заежаем сюда.Будем топить,драться,бодаться как молодые!
По сетапу: Дестро пак на мэйнах Маги.Есть слоты как в майн так и на 10е.(для знакомых или по рекомедации).
По Клану: Открыт набор готовых паков 6\9,9\9 для полноценной борьбы с местными кланами и участии в биг варе.
Братикам по масти,хейтеркам по пасти!
Контакты: https://t.me/iGoD_FaTHeR https://vk.com/id40505806 Skype lgodfatherl.bugayan Discord iGoDFaTHeR#6730

И по традиции мувики с ласт сервера и старых интерлюдов.

Last edited:

GDFTHR

опять какие то ноунеймы оповские KEKW
Настолько жесткие что меняем кланы как перчатки,и нам открыты все двери и везде готовы принять.

Last edited:

Jasiu

try and bring some more parties and you might see me here !
So far im not impressed by the quantity of parties registered.
You don't know me, I don't know you but I can say that there will be enough CP which will outplay you here, so you will have enough competition.

But If you are looking for random ffa 10 vs 10 pt fights - wrong server

This server is more about quality than quantity

Shadeslayer

You don't know me, I don't know you but I can say that there will be enough CP which will outplay you here, so you will have enough competition.

But If you are looking for random ffa 10 vs 10 pt fights - wrong server

This server is more about quality than quantity
If you are interested in quality , you are playing the wrong game , if not the wrong genre of games.

back on topic , it is not fun manually farming for tens of hours while meeting no one on the field. And since PVE gives me no joy , I wouldn't have a reason for joining , hence I quote meself again , go advertise more , need more CPs.

C4jk

If you are interested in quality , you are playing the wrong game , if not the wrong genre of games.

back on topic , it is not fun manually farming for tens of hours while meeting no one on the field. And since PVE gives me no joy , I wouldn't have a reason for joining , hence I quote meself again , go advertise more , need more CPs.

Amen

crossto

how about we dial down these delusions of grandeur. nobody has a fucking clue who you are. even if you and your bunch of has-beens grind here for months most ppl will still say "shade who?".

pve in l2 is not without competition. as in one cp can out-pve other cps. if you can't find fun in that I believe high/mid rates - where your clickety-clack skills are paramount -are more your speed.

Shadeslayer

how about we dial down these delusions of grandeur. nobody has a fucking clue who you are. even if you and your bunch of has-beens grind here for months most ppl will still say "shade who?".

pve in l2 is not without competition. as in one cp can out-pve other cps. if you can't find fun in that I believe high/mid rates - where your clickety-clack skills are paramount -are more your speed.
nobody asked you to come to this topic , and im pretty sure you do not belong to one of those "top tier cp" I would be fighting against , more likely you belong to the meatshield thats gonna be buying epics off me.

"One cp can out pve other cps". I am pretty sure you will not out pve me random beta slav fag.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ShadeSlayerVD/videos , you seem to be rather anxious to meet me , get me more players and I might make you famous.

If you find fun in farming longer than others do , sure be my guest , open a server for yourself x1 and time your progress. Im here for PvP, if all spots gonna be empty and im gonna have to wait for your slow ass to catch up a month or two , what you think , its gonna be fun for me ? No . Maybe for special kids like yourself who find joy in farming mobs in 2020 , prolly you discovered em too late.

Last edited:

Slash

Last project in late game were around 15 cp's or parties in epics, so i think its not bad and kinda decent for the state of interlude 2020. Some fights here : http://www.youtube.com/savantsgaming
I estimate this project will be maybe 20+ parties/cp's in mid-late game at pvp wich is not bad at all for european interlude community. There is no better server in europe/international region..

Shadeslayer

Last project in late game were around 15 cp's or parties in epics, so i think its not bad and kinda decent for the state of interlude 2020. Some fights here : http://www.youtube.com/savantsgaming
I estimate this project will be maybe 20+ parties/cp's in mid-late game at pvp wich is not bad at all for european interlude community. There is no better server in europe/international region..
its not like im advertising another server , but perhaps some ddos on a certain x1 could motivate more ppl to consider this project , idk..

Igorek

Вечер в хату, часик в радость.
Ищу КП из порядочных Людей.
Можна в мейн сапортом: на выбор ПЛа, предпочтительней СЕ/ВК.
Онлайн: +/-6 часов, логи пасы у ПЛа.